My day was brightened by this big bowl of rainbow gorgeousness. Red cabbage dressed with a dairy-free dressing that packs a nutritional punch. The pumpkin seeds add healthy omega fats and loads of iron making this a perfect way to nurture the body. This salad adds raw goodness and a tasty crunch alongside any meal.
Rainbow Slaw Salad
- 1 small head of red cabbage (sliced up using a mandoline, food processor or by hand with a good chef’s knife)
- 1 carrot, grated or sliced in ribbons
- 1 green onion, finely slivered
- 1/4c pumpkin seeds
- Handful flat parsley, chopped
- 1/4c apple cider vinegar
- 1/4c extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tbsp raw honey
- Sea salt
Combine all of the ingredients and set aside. Mix the dressing together (shake in a jar with a lid, or whisk together in a bowl) and add to the salad ensuring it’s evenly coated. Enjoy!